Monday, January 6, 2014

Organize and Prioritize

Happy Monday! Wasn't it nice to have a weekend without the hustle and bustle of the holidays?! I'm telling ya, this weekend we totally relaxed and recouped with a family outing/ mini road trip on Saturday and Football, Family, and Coronita's on Sunday.





I was so excited to put away my 2013 Planner full of appointments, plans, and payments along with my festive Christmas Notes Journal and pull out my 2014 Planner and my clean, simple and NEW Notes Journal for the coming year! Opening up a new journal with fresh, white, crisp  pages just reminds me that this is a new year, new beginning, clean slate. Lets get the party started shall we!


 

One might ask, why the two different books? Well first off, I carry them with me everywhere I go so they need to fit into my purse, diaper bag, lunch box, whatever it may be. I have found that the planners that have enough room for a large notes section, tend to 1) be expensive, 2) way to big to fit in my bag and 3) just have way to many charts and extra pages that I never need or use. The notes journal is just that, for everything from my grocery list, to my To-Do lists, random phone numbers, recipes, you name it! It is my mind on paper, check marks, scribbles, highlighted the whole nine yards. Then I use my planner for appointments, play-dates, dinner plans, and to keep track of my bills, what is due and what is left in my bank accounts. I have started my To-Do lists and listed my already promised appointments and am excited to start to slowly organize my chaotic self now that this holiday season is officially over. I would love to hear how you all keep yourselves organized throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment