Friday, August 8, 2014

As of Lately... via the Camera Roll

Good Morning Loves! Thanks for sticking around, I know I have been the worst lately at posting but life has been so beautiful and crazy and I have found myself just living in the moment.

We have taken full advantage of our beautiful scenery here in the Northwest and have been spending our weekends outdoors, camping, boating (not enough) and swimming! I had to take a week and go to Wisconsin for work and now I am back at home with my babe and hubby trying to get back on schedule, OH and preparing for FOOTBALL SEASON! So to make this story short, life has gotten away from me but I'm back and hoping to make these posts happen more than once a month. (opps my bad!)

Life via the camera roll....

(When in Wisconsin, do what the Wisconsin's do... pickled eggs.)

 



(Singing in the car)

(RZR ride with Daddy)

(First McDonalds, breakfast with Daddy while Mommy is off working)

(Playing baseball up camping)

(The toy box is not for the toys to be in, duh!)

(Annual Lavender field family photos, post coming soon)

 

(Grandma got Kelti a new PINK wagon!)

(Breakfast on the deck)

(CHEEZE!)

(Beautiful girl)
 

                   (Football Season 2013)                                                     (Football Season 2014)
 
       
Happy Friday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment