Monday, November 4, 2013

NOVEMBER! And Halloween Recap ....

Happy NOVEMBER all! It is officially the holiday season in my book! I woke Kelti up Friday morning November 1st, singing FALALALALA Happy November 1st little! She looked at me like I was nuts but I assure you by the end of the season she will be singing FALALALALA as well (poor daddy). Before we rush into our next chapter of festivities lets recap Halloween....

 
Saturday night October 26th we dressed up for a Halloween party! Luke was up hunting all day so he came home and decided to not participate in the dress up festivities, bah humbug! I dressed up as an 80's Hairdresser and Kelti was an 80's aerobics instructor...
 
 


Jump ahead to Thursday, October 31st! ALL HALLOWS EVE!! Kelti dressed up as a lady bug and we headed out! Since she is still young and does not understand the concept yet, we hit the grandparents and great grandparents houses and was home for a bedtime of 8 o'clock!

 
 
 
 


 
 


 

 
 
OK... October is over, bring out the red Starbucks cups, lights, glitter, gold and Christmas music!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment