Thursday, November 7, 2013

Need, Want, LOVE List

I am Christmas Freak! The smells, the music, the cheer, and glitter and gold! All of it makes me giddy! If you were to guess what my favorite holiday is you would probably say Christmas..... WRONG! I am head over heels in love with Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving turkey, the new fallen snow (hopefully), the full 4 day weekend, the anticipation of Black Friday, the start of the countdown to Christmas, and sitting down after a huge meal together with the family while looking over the Black Friday ads with a cup of coffee and one of Grandma's fresh oatmeal raisin cookies makes Thanksgiving the ultimate ultimate holiday in my book. Do you want me to keep going!?

Enough said... to my Need, Want, LOVE List at this very moment...

1) Ginger Snap Cookies! I am truly blessed with great Co-Workers. I was given a small bag of 4 homemade Ginger Snap cookies the other day and yes I ate them all in one sitting! His daughters whom baked the amazing cookies also labeled my bag with this adorable project! It was so cute I had to tape it to the back of my computer.




2) Hunter Boots... enough said... Need, Want, LOVE!


3) The Duck Face. When we ask Kelti, "What does the Duck say?", she response by pressing her lips and nose together and blows air out her nose like a bull on the verge of attach would do. This is known as her Duck Face! So cute!

 
4) 24 hour gym! Before having a baby, I went to a 24 hour gym which I absolutely loved, but for their amenities, machines, lack of crowd ect. Well (day #2) back to the gym for this girl! I feel amazing even just after a couple days and thanks to a 24 hour gym, I can get there, workout, and get home before my baby wakes up and my husband heads off to work! Yay me!!



5) The Bob... I went shorter and darker with my hair and am loving it! The soft caramel tones is just what I needed for winter!

 
 
Tis the Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment