Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mothers Day Gift Inspiration

Mothers Day is just around the corner and this holiday above all others never seems to go by without humbling me and reminding me of how grateful and fortunate I am for the mothers in my life. I have been blessed over and over, generation through generation with the most courageous, bright, loving, caring women that I am privileged to call my mother, my grandmothers, my aunts, great grandmothers...


Now that I am a mother I even more so realize how wonderful it is to take that one day to tell the women around "Thank You" and "I Love You". The gifts and flowers are completely unnecessary but lets face it, Mother's Day is the flower industries biggest grossing holiday and who doesn't like to receive a token that states, "I appreciate you Mom". So here are a few of my picks and hopefully they may bring inspiration to your wish lists or purchasing decisions.


1) This Midland Canvas Satchel from Anthropologie would be the PERFECT diaper bag now that my little lady is a toddler. No more need for the extra pockets and places for bottles. Just a nice throw-over-the-shoulder bag full of snacks, toys, diapers and a change of cloths!

 
 
2) This mom's FAVORITE Lip Balm Ever! EOS Lip Balm comes in a variety of flavors and colors and who wouldn't love a cute little dish for your makeup vanity filled with one of every flavor. I would, I would! (These can be found at most drug stores, Wal-Mart, Target etc.)
 
 
 
3) This list would not be complete without some sort of jewelry. I have been telling my husband from day one that he could never go wrong with a simple band. Doesn't have to be diamonds and anyone that knows me knows that most of my daily jewelry I wear is Gold but the color and style of metal is not all that important either. Just the fact that every time you look at that piece you will remember, that was given to me on my second mothers day, or my fifth anniversary, the birth of my third child or our 20th Christmas Eve together. I love the idea of stacking these different bands throughout the years... Gorgeous!
 
 
 
 
4) These Farmers Market Baskets from Anthropologie are to die for! How cute are these for keeping washed fruit ready to grab and eat in the fridge?! Even though the refrigerator has a door doesn't mean that you shouldn't dress up your food in these stylish baskets for little toddler hands to grab their own pre-washed strawberry! 
 
 
 
5) I love anything and all things Sugarboo, but I would LOVE love this pillow for our master bedroom. My husband calls me Darling all the time so it just fits. <3
 
 
 
What is on your Mother's day Love List?! Besides I big kiss from your little one!? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment