Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday to my Mother! You have been such a caregiver, friend, support system and rock in my life. You have shaped me in ways that I cannot even express gratitude for and I hope to become the Mother for baby Kelti that you are for me. I learn from you every day and thank god that I was chosen to be yours.




Not only is December 11th my mothers birthday but this was also Kelti's due date. I knew this little miracle was something special when she was given the same birth date as my mother, my mothers uncle and my mothers grandpa. Kelti would have been the forth generation to be born on this special day and we were all so ecstatic. Kelti had other plans though and decided to leave this special day for her grandma to enjoy and pick her own birth date a couple days later.


 

Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you have a fabulous day, love you lots and can't wait to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment